Engineered floor trusses allow for a high quality squeak-free floor. They reduce framing time, waste, and callbacks. Engineered floor trusses enable great versatility in both simple and complex builds. The positives don’t end there:
- The design of the trusses means a wide, stable surface that is easy to work on and around.
- Spacing at either 19.2″ or 24″ means both the floor and building will have additional structural integrity.
- Additional details can be easily built in, such as special bearings, cantilevers, and balcony details.
- Our quality wood used reduces warping and twisting, reducing risk for callbacks to fix.
- Long spans and girder trusses are available, which reduces or eliminates need for beams, columns, or footings.
- There is plenty of room for pluming electrical and mechanical runs thanks to the open web configuration of the trusses.